Homeland Security thinks DJI, the biggest drone maker, is really a Chinese plot
DJI is the biggest name in drones by a country mile. Think of it like Apple for drones: Its machines aren't always the fastest or have the best battery life, but you can put a remote in anyone's hands and have them up and grinning in under two minutes.
But according to Homeland Security's resident conspiracy theorist, DJI might really be a screen for a massive Chinese government information and cyber-warfare campaign.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- Man diagnosed with eye-eating parasite claims he got it from a water park
Homeland Security thinks DJI, the biggest drone maker, is really a Chinese plot originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 23:04:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.