HomeKit management app Home updated with Handoff support and more
Home, a neat little app that allows you granular control over all of your HomeKit-compatible accessories, recently received a pretty nifty update. The main attraction of this update is Handoff support, but there are some convenient little enhancements coming along for the ride as well. Here’s the full breakdown of what’s new in Home version 1.2.0:
- When you use the app on iPad, you can pick up your iPhone and jump right into the app where you left.
- Allow more concise control of values when using a slider – increase the value by tapping the right image in the slider, same works for decreasing the value
- Allow changing the primary home
- Allow adding more than one condition for event triggers
- Does not crash anymore when searching an address for a location event
- Support contact sensor characteristics
- Show temperature values in Fahrenheit if accessory provides a characteristic to set temperature units
Overall, this is a pretty great update to an intriguing app. If you’ve never tried Home before, the app lets you set triggers to change things like temperature when you leave the office, along with access to your favorite HomeKit accessories within Today View. If you’re interested in checking the app out, it can be had for $14.99 at the link below.
- $14.99 – Download Now
The post HomeKit management app Home updated with Handoff support and more appeared first on IOS Rumors.