Here’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to own a Moon rock
We're all pretty familiar with the Moon from a very young age. It's usually one of the first topics talked about in our earliest science classes in school, and we can see it most nights just by gazing skyward. But actually holding a piece of it in your hand is something that only a privileged few can claim they've done.
Now, a trio of Moon pieces is hitting the Sotheby's auction block that will offer some lucky person the chance to own a piece of Earth's largest natural satellite — as long as their pockets are deep enough.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose’s newest earbuds claim to help you sleep better – and people say they actually work
- Amazon has a $26 home security camera that’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- Sam’s Club has a huge Galaxy Note 9 deal well ahead of Black Friday
- New rumor puts an exciting spin on ‘Avengers 4’ time travel
- The special iPhone X wallpaper everyone loves is finally available for the iPhone XR
Here’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to own a Moon rock originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 23:07:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.