Here’s what’s next for Kevin Systrom, who says he has ‘a few more Instagrams’ in him
It's been less than a month since we got the surprise bombshell that former Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom and fellow co-founder Mike Krieger had abruptly quit the mega-popular photo sharing app they built and eventually sold to Facebook. Systrom at an event in San Francisco today finally gave his first public remarks since the announcement, alluding to the widely-assumed presence of tension between Instagram's founders and the Facebook mothership, with Systrom coyly acknowledging that no one ever quits a job all of a sudden because "everything is awesome."
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds with 7,600 5-star reviews are still down to $17
- Today’s best deals: SanDisk microSD cards, AirPods, Bose headphones, bed sheets, $13 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Russia thinks it knows why its trusty Soyuz rocket failed
- OnePlus 6T will be more expensive, but easier to get your hands on
- This new 49-inch curved monitor from Dell is a gorgeous productivity beast
Here’s what’s next for Kevin Systrom, who says he has ‘a few more Instagrams’ in him originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 22:04:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.