Here’s what bothers me most about the ending of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
Next April can’t come soon enough if you’re a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Marvel’s brilliant cliffhanger in Infinity War made sure that fans will speculate on what’s coming next in Avengers 4 for months. And so far, that’s exactly what’s happening. With each day that goes by, we learn more details about the upcoming film that are meant to reassure us. The dead heroes are coming back; we’re confident of that. And time travel will play a significant role in undoing the events that led to Thanos using the Infinity Gauntlet to reduce the population of the entire universe by half. With all that in mind, I realized that what really bothers me about the Infinity War ending has nothing to do with the massive amount of bloodshed. It's something entirely different.
BGR Top Deals:
- Save $95 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa and Google
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
Trending Right Now:
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on September 12th
Here’s what bothers me most about the ending of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 12:48:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.