Here’s our first look at the Moto G7 ahead of its debut early next year
Thanks to some leaked renders out today, we're getting a first look at what Motorola has in store for the next addition to its smartphone G-series -- the Moto G7, which will debut along with a larger "Plus" model early next year.
A partnership between MySmartPrice and @OnLeaks has produced some leaked images that show off, among other things, a waterdrop-style notch at the top of the phone -- one obvious point of difference between it and the previous G6. "Since the Moto G7 will be a budget smartphone," MySmartPrice goes on to note, "it still has a significant chin at the bottom, with the Motorola branding on it. At the rear, the Moto G7 appears to feature a 3D curved glass back similar to the one seen on the Moto X4. We also see two camera sensors and a dual-LED flash housed inside the circular module at the rear.
"Below the circular module is a fingerprint sensor embedded inside the Motorola logo. At the bottom, we find a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port, and a speaker grille."
BGR Top Deals:
- Here are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and XS Max cases on Amazon
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
Trending Right Now:
- One of our favorite Avengers teases a tragic end for ‘Avengers 4’
- Best Buy’s latest Samsung deal gives you a free TV when you buy a Galaxy Note 9
- Google Pixel 3 XL reviewed in full, days ahead of the official reveal
Here’s our first look at the Moto G7 ahead of its debut early next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 19:06:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.