Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
The good folks over at SamMobile are out today with a report running down some of the changes coming in the new Samsung Experience 10 on Samsung's Galaxy Note 9, changes that come via a leak of the Note 9 Android Pie beta build obtained by XDA Developers.
Among other things, the Android Pie firmware in Samsung's latest flagship in its Note series includes what looks like a full revamp of many native Samsung apps like Messages and Contacts. "The camera app," SamMobile reports, for example, "has the different camera modes at the bottom of the screen now, with the AR Emoji and Bixby Vision options moved to the top. The camera interface is not unlike what we see on the Galaxy A7. For example, there’s a new button for switching to the telephoto lens for zooming in on a scene. AR Emoji quality has reportedly improved a bit, although that’s not totally confirmed at this point."
BGR Top Deals:
- Nest’s Learning Thermostat is down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- Protect your $1,000+ iPhone XS or XS Max with an ultra-thin case made of real body armor
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S10 color options and processor details leaked
- The quality of movies on Netflix has gone downhill, but here’s why it doesn’t matter
- Google teases a surprise coming in the Pixel 3 XL launch tomorrow
Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 22:04:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.