Here are the 23 new Pokemon that were added to ‘Pokemon Go’ this week
The second half of 2017 was huge for Pokemon Go, as Gym battles were completely revamped, Raid Battles were introduced and Legendary Pokemon finally made their debut. Niantic capped off the year by rolling out a selection of Generation 3 Pokemon, and now the rollout has continued this week as 23 new creatures have been let loose.
Niantic announced that a new wave of Pokemon would appear in-game on Tuesday, but didn't provide a full list of the Gen 3 creatures we should be expecting. Thankfully, it didn't take the Pokemon Go community long to identify all 23 Pokemon, all of which appear to be Rock- and Ground-types from the Hoenn region.
BGR Top Deals:
- The $30 home security cam that sells out every time we cover it is even cheaper right now
- The best wireless charger for Apple’s iPhone X is made by… Samsung
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix has 30 new original shows and movies premiering in February – here’s the full list
- Leaked video gives us our first look at a working Galaxy S9
- The amount of data Google tracks from your Android phone is staggering
Here are the 23 new Pokemon that were added to ‘Pokemon Go’ this week originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 at 15:54:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.