Heated email exchange between Elon Musk and alleged factory saboteur surfaces
Yesterday afternoon, Tesla filed a sensational lawsuit against former employee Martin Tripp for stealing company data and hacking Telsa's assembly-line machines. According to the suit, Tripp was frustrated about being looked over for a promotion and, in an effort to stick it to the powers that be, subsequently set out to steal sensitive company data and possibly sabotage Tesla's production line.
As Elon Musk explained in an email to employees over the weekend, "I was dismayed to learn this weekend about a Tesla employee who had conducted quite extensive and damaging sabotage to our operations. This included making direct code changes to the Tesla Manufacturing Operating System under false usernames and exporting large amounts of highly sensitive Tesla data to unknown third parties."
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling Bluetooth headphones on Amazon’s entire site are just $28 right now
- This $119 Windows 10 computer is the size of a flash drive
Trending Right Now:
- New laws could make posting memes a punishable offense because nobody has a sense of humor anymore
- Man dies after his smartphone explodes and catches fire in his bedroom
- The best Nintendo Switch game you’ve never heard of is only $30 today
Heated email exchange between Elon Musk and alleged factory saboteur surfaces originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Jun 2018 at 18:36:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.