HBO is developing five Game of Thrones prequels. Here’s the working title of one of them
The eighth and final season of Game of Thrones doesn't premiere until next year, but already details are starting to trickle out about what HBO will do next with the massively popular franchise.
While talking with reporters at the Primetime Emmys earlier this week, author George R.R. Martin not only disclosed that HBO is working on "five prequel shows," some of which will unfold several thousand years earlier in the history of Westeros. But he also named one of the shows, which apparently has the working title of The Long Night.
BGR Top Deals:
- These are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max cases on Amazon
- Prime members can still get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T has a fantastic $30-a-month, totally unlimited data plan – but you need an Airstream to buy it
- iPhone XS vs. iPhone X: A complete list of everything new in Apple’s next-gen iPhone
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on September 21st
HBO is developing five Game of Thrones prequels. Here’s the working title of one of them originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 19:05:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.