Happy Hour Podcast 038 | Discussing AAPL earnings, Apple TV orders, & latest Apple ads
Apple has finally launched iOS 9.1 with a few new features you may be interested in. Along with that, we have some thoughts on those fresh iPhone 6s and Apple Watch ads and orders for the new Apple TV have started. Plus we dive into what Apple’s earnings results mean for the company. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to [email protected] (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 for iPhone & iPad with new emoji, fresh wallpapers, more
- Apple releases first iOS 9.2, Xcode 7.2 betas to developers
- Apple debuts several new Apple Watch ads highlighting Siri, third-party apps and more
- Apple debuts three new iPhone 6s ads showcasing ‘Hey Siri’ and new camera features
- The new Apple TV is now available to order from the Apple Online Store, first units ship October 30th
- Apple’s new Lightning-equipped Beats Pill+ is now available
- Apple announces Q4 2015 revenue of $51.5b: 48m iPhones, 9.8m iPads, 5.7m Macs
- Live blog: Apple’s fiscal year Q4 2015 earnings call
- Apple Pay expanding to Australia and Canada this year for American Express cards
- Apple: 40 million people are using Apple News as it expands to UK & Australia
The post Happy Hour Podcast 038 | Discussing AAPL earnings, Apple TV orders, & latest Apple ads appeared first on IOS Rumors.