iPhone X Plus? There’s no such thing right now, but Apple is rumored to be prepping one for release next year. Given that the iPhone X has been out for just a month, it seems too early to talk about next year’s iPhone X models, let alone look at 3D-printed dummy units of a Plus version. But since so many Apple fans have expressed in a larger iPhone X, one YouTube vlogger decided to give the world its first look at what an iPhone X Plus might look like in real life.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Jony Ive is apparently not a fan of last year’s iPhone design
- Glitter is messy, annoying, and it’s apparently also destroying the oceans
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
Hands-on video shows what next year’s ‘iPhone X Plus’ might look like originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 14:59:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.