Guess Popular Video game Characters With The Guess The Gamer App
Test out your game knowledge, with the new app called Guess The Gamer, that puts your memory to the test. The object of the app is to basically guess each game puzzle from classic games from the NES, N64 or PlayStation, and fill out their names in the bottom box.
This game would be perfect for anybody who’s really into gaming and figuring out puzzles, since it combines all those things into one. Plus, it has a ton of stages that get harder and harder, to really challenge your overall memory, on remembering who’s who in the world of video games. Another cool thing about this app, is that even when you do get stuck and can’t think of the exact character, you can always use their hints to unscramble part of the character’s name, to help you figure out who the person is in the image, to move onto the next level.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Put your memory to the test, by remembering a ton of nostalgic video game characters
- Try over 100 levels of guessing different characters
- Remove letters that you no longer want from the name fill
- Never lose your place in the app with autosave
- Get help with the magic fill or the “ask a friend” button
- Unlock different level packs to move forward to the final stage
So if this app seems like an app you could see yourself downloading or using, you can always be sure to download or learn more about it over at the App Store, where it’s currently going for $0.99 for any iPhone or iPad that runs an iOS 6.0 or later.
Come comment on this article: Guess Popular Video game Characters With The Guess The Gamer App