Awards shows like the Grammys 2018 have become an interesting cultural phenomenon. The generation that started all these over-the-top awards ceremonies and grew obsessed with them has grown too old to care. Meanwhile, younger generations often don't care enough to actually watch awards shows like the Grammys 2018. At the same time, however, there's still enough hype surrounding the biggest awards shows that people really want to know which artists win all of the big categories. Well don't worry, because we've got you covered in this post.
There were plenty of surprises at the Grammys 2018 awards show last night, but there were also plenty of artists that were expected to win big and delivered. Bruno Mars found himself among the biggest winners of the evening, taking home all seven Grammy awards for which he was nominated. That includes the top honors of the show: Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year. Kendrick Lamar was awarded Best Rap Album of the Year and four other Grammys, while Alessia Cara won Best New Artist and Ed Sheeran won Best Pop Solo Performance. There were also two categories with ties.
And the best news of the night, of course, was that Despacito didn't win song of the year. Phew.
The full list of Grammys 2018 winners follows below.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s All-New Fire TV drops to its lowest price ever ahead of Super Bowl 52
- This Set ‘n Forget slow cooker is probably the best thing that’ll ever happen to your kitchen
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might have an answer for the iPhone X’s Face ID
- HomePod review roundup: Apple’s new speaker lives up to the hype
- Alcoholics who smoke weed every day have healthier livers, study finds