Leather Apple Watch bands don’t have to cost a fortune, particularly if you get them from a brand besides Hermès. Consider, for instance, this gray Apple Watch band from Top4cus on Amazon. If you enter the code XMIK7F5E at checkout, you get either the 42/44mm or 38/40mm version for just $4.20. Not bad, considering it normally sells for $14.00.
- Apple snaps up massive manufacturing space in Milpitas, California
- Unc0ver jailbreak officially ‘out of beta’ following release of V1
- Hack on 8 adult websites exposes oodles of intimate user data
- Apple’s iPhone XS Max smashes Google’s Pixel 3 in benchmark testing
- If ads are so important to Facebook, why does it suck this bad at them?
- Totallee releases new super thin iPhone XR cases available now
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 13-Inch & 15-Inch MacBook Pro Models
- NASA wants you to make stuff it can send to the Moon
- Check out these super thin cases for the iPhone XR [sponsor]
- MacTrast Deals: BusyContacts: The App That Creates, Finds & Manages Your Contacts So You Never Forget a Name