Grab a discounted slow cooker for $38 on Amazon, then try these 25 delicious recipes
A slow cooker was one of Amazon’s top five best-selling deals on Black Friday. Why? Because these brilliant gadgets make cooking a meal for your entire family so easy. Dump in the ingredients, set the timer, and you’re done! If you missed out on the Black Friday deal, you’re in luck because the #1 best-selling slow cooker on Amazon happens to be on sale right now. Pick up a discounted Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer for under $40, then head over to The Kitchn where you’ll find 25 simple but delicious slow cooker recipes. I’m working my way through them now and they really are terrific!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Removable oval stoneware is stylish for any table.All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable crockery inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
BGR Top Deals:
- $19 device doubles the speed of your Fire TV or Chromecast
- This popular Nighthawk model just overtook Google Wifi as Amazon’s best-selling router
Trending Right Now:
- Woman gets $284 billion electric bill because the world is a cruel, cruel place
- Edward Snowden just launched an app that turns any Android device into a remote security camera
- Galaxy Note 8 crushes iPhone X and Pixel 2 in OIS video recording comparison
Grab a discounted slow cooker for $38 on Amazon, then try these 25 delicious recipes originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 at 08:20:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.