You’ve filled your house with all sorts of modern smart gadgets, and yet you still use the same boring old light switches that have been around for decades. It’s time to upgrade, and the LEIMI Smart WiFi Touchscreen Light Switch is the best way to do it. This sleek glass light switch features touch controls for your lights, and it even works with Amazon Alexa with no need for a hub!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control, No Hub Required
- Compatible with any smart phone or tablet including Android and Apple IOS devices controlling at home directly
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Tuya Smart app on your smartphone
- Timer: Use Timer-Mode to turn devices on and off running on your schedule to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install: Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to cut the cord without losing live network TV or your DVR
- $26 device uses your phone to beam holographic navigation onto your car’s dash
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9’s main specs detailed in extensive new report
- Watch a rocket booster nearly destroy a Chinese village when it falls to Earth and explodes
- iPhone X may be discontinued this year
Gorgeous glass touch controller replaces any normal light switch and works with Alexa originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 at 20:30:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.