Google’s Pixel 3 might be more expensive than the iPhone XR
The iPhone XR will be a nightmare for Android this month, which I told you a few days ago -- especially for Google’s Pixel 3. At just $749, the iPhone XR is practically an iPhone XS without an OLED screen or a dual-lens camera on the back. But the phone will deliver performance that’s not available on any Android handset, not even the upcoming Pixel phones. And while $749 is still expensive for many people, the iPhone XR may turn out to be even cheaper than Google's new phones, if the latest reports are to be believed.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- The world’s thinnest clear case is out for the iPhone XS, Max, and XR (and we have an exclusive discount)
Trending Right Now:
- Google trolls Pixel 3 rumors again with ‘Super Selfie Mode’ reference
- The new Nokia 7.1 is the best iPhone X clone you’re going to get for $349
- Nokia just unveiled its own wireless earphones to take on Apple’s AirPods
Google’s Pixel 3 might be more expensive than the iPhone XR originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 11:09:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.