Google’s data collection might become creepier than ever with the help of AI
If you thought Google’s data collection practices were creepy, then wait until you hear about what the future holds.
Google may be looking to turn data collection into a tool that’ll be more powerful than merely generating more money each quarter. Total data collection may be used to create complex behavioral models that could be passed on to new generations of Google customers, and that complex data could also be used to alter the user’s behavior, which is just as disturbing as it sounds.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has the SNES Classic Edition in stock if you hurry!
- This $45 console looks like the SNES Classic, but it’s so much better
Trending Right Now:
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
- Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design
- International group of scientists suggest that octopuses might actually be aliens
Google’s data collection might become creepier than ever with the help of AI originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 22:02:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.