Google’s creepily human-like Duplex AI is coming to the real world
Google is getting closer to introducing its new Duplex AI into the real world, Duplex being the assistive AI that Google built to talk like a human -- complete with umms, pauses and the like -- as it completes basic tasks like setting hair appointments or booking a restaurant reservation.
BGR Top Deals:
- The crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is back down to its best price ever
- Blink is a $99 home security camera with 2-year battery life and free cloud storage
Trending Right Now:
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
Google’s creepily human-like Duplex AI is coming to the real world originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 12:11:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.