Google ‘working on a fix’ for fatal camera error affecting Pixel 2 phones
Ever since Google's Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones arrived last fall, they have been affected by a fatal error that causes the camera app to crash when opening it up or trying to snap photos. Not everyone has been affected by this issue, but Google hasn't even really addressed it until an official Google Twitter account responded to one frustrated consumer earlier this week. The team is apparently "working on a fix" for the error now.
On Sunday, a Pixel 2 XL user expressed her frustration with the fatal camera error on Twitter, to which Google swiftly responded. The Made by Google Twitter suggested she clear the Camera app's cache, at which point she explained that she had already cleared the cache and performed a full factory reset to no avail.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 10 best Prime Deals of the Day on Friday
- A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Did a beloved Avenger just tell us he’s still alive after dying in ‘Infinity War’?
- T-Mobile’s new deal gets you an iPhone for $99 or a Galaxy S8 for $199
- The launch of Samsung’s most innovative phone in years seems locked for 2019
Google ‘working on a fix’ for fatal camera error affecting Pixel 2 phones originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 18:02:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.