It was just a few weeks ago that Google promised a software fix for the Pixel 2 XL’s display problems in a post that said that there’s really nothing wrong with the Pixel 2 XL screen, but that Google would still fix it. The company implied there might be something wrong with the Pixel 2 XL screen after all, as people never complained about the quality of the Pixel 2 handset, which also has an OLED screen inside.
Since then, Google released that software update and it’s now getting ready to issue a new one. This one is meant to fix annoying buzzing sounds that some Pixel 2 users keep hearing during calls.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little Alexa speaker is basically an Echo Dot, and it’s $20 today only
- This is one of Black Friday 2017’s best TV deals, and it’s already available now
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Scientists warn of huge earthquakes in 2018 due to Earth’s slowing rotation
- Best Black Friday deals on Apple gear: iPhone, MacBooks, iPads, Beats and more
Google will soon fix one of the many, many Pixel 2 problems with a software update originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 13:43:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.