Google teases Pixel 3 launch as iPhone XS preorders go live
Early on Friday morning, Apple started taking iPhone XS and XS Max preorders in more than 30 countries and territories where the two phones will be released next week. Two weeks from now, iPhones fans in more than 25 additional countries will get to preorder the two handsets. That means customers in more than 55 international markets will be able to purchase two of the three new iPhones that Apple just launched before the Pixel 3 series is unveiled. If you’re Google, that’s one good reason to start teasing the Pixel 3 phones on the same day Apple began taking iPhone XS preorders.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- $45 accessory adds a gigabit Ethernet port to any room in 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- Windows 10 has started ‘warning’ users not to install Chrome or Firefox
- ‘Avengers’ star teases the return of his character in Avengers 4
- Former Google+ boss says his new startup beat the Apple Watch Series 4 by years
Google teases Pixel 3 launch as iPhone XS preorders go live originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 08:39:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.