Google teases a surprise coming in the Pixel 3 XL launch tomorrow
Google's Pixel 3 event is happening tomorrow, and thanks to one of the leakiest pre-release seasons in recent memory, we have a pretty good idea about what's coming. In addition to the usual renders, photos, benchmarks, and specs leaks, we've also seen multiple supposed hands-on reviews of the actual device, which is something that hasn't really happened since the infamous iPhone 4 incident.
But there's also been a theory going around that at least some of the leaks were planned by Google to sow disinformation before the event, and that there's going to be some big reveal at tomorrow's release that no one saw coming. Google is teasing that theory with a new video out today, which ties together a couple prominent YouTubers saying that everything about the Pixel 3 XL has already leaked, and nothing interesting is going to happen.
BGR Top Deals:
- Nest’s Learning Thermostat is down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- Protect your $1,000+ iPhone XS or XS Max with an ultra-thin case made of real body armor
Trending Right Now:
- SpaceX’s Falcon 9 launch gave California residents another scare
- There’s something wrong with the Hubble Space Telescope
- 5 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on October 8th
Google teases a surprise coming in the Pixel 3 XL launch tomorrow originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 16:44:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.