Google Pixel 3 XL reviewed in full, days ahead of the official reveal
Nowadays, every phone leaks (often extensively) ahead of its official reveal, but it's not often that we see full reviews of new phones posted online days before they've even been announced. That's what happened on Friday though, as Hong Kong's Unwire published a detailed review of the Pixel 3 XL, complete with photos of the phone, screenshots of the display, a breakdown of the specifications and sample photos taken with the phone.
Between the rough translation provided by Google Translate and the fact that the reviewer didn't receive the detailed information that typically comes along with a review unit, we have to take the review with a grain of salt. But that said, there are a few interesting tidbits worth noting (as well as photos of the device from all angles).
BGR Top Deals:
- Here are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and XS Max cases on Amazon
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
Trending Right Now:
- One of our favorite Avengers teases a tragic end for ‘Avengers 4’
- Best Buy’s latest Samsung deal gives you a free TV when you buy a Galaxy Note 9
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free on October 5th
Google Pixel 3 XL reviewed in full, days ahead of the official reveal originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 18:02:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.