Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design
The minute Android P came out in developer preview released a few months ago, I immediately told you the Pixel 3 is likely to copy Apple's iPhone X design. My theory was that Google wouldn't just add notch support in Android P for third-party Android devices, and it too was likely planning to release smartphones that mimic Apple's notch from the iPhone X. By embracing the notch in Android P, Google is seemingly suggesting that the Pixel 3 series phones will all have an all-screen design similar to the iPhone X. And it looks like proof the Pixel 3’s notch may be hiding in plain sight.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $20 cord-free earbuds, best Fire TV accessory, waterproof speaker, Crock-Pots, more
- All you need to add gigabit Ethernet to your home is 2 minutes and $50
Trending Right Now:
- Wow, I wonder why AT&T and Verizon aren’t worried about that mammoth Sprint-T-Mobile merger
- OnePlus copied the iPhone X, but it also improved Apple’s design in one important way
- Galaxy Note 9 and S10 may launch early, but it’s the secret reason why that has us intrigued
Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 09:17:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.