Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
I’ve said it a bunch of times already, but it's always worth repeating: Google Maps is one of the must-have apps right now, even on iPhone where an alternative from Apple comes preinstalled. Google is still miles ahead of Apple when it comes to maps and navigation, though the latter has been quietly rebuilding Apple Maps for a few years now.
Google is also adding plenty of neat, even unnecessary features to its Maps app, that can turn the entire experience into an even more enjoyable experience. And while Google Maps is almost perfect, there are ways Google is “ruining,” including a brand new tick that you won’t like.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has MacBook Pro and MacBook Air refurbs at deep discounts
- Fix the Nintendo Switch’s biggest problem with this simple $16 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Easter egg could be a huge spoiler for ‘Avengers 4’
- The little adapter that speeds up your Fire TV Stick is only $16 right now
- Previously unseen ‘Captain Marvel’ Easter egg found in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 23:34:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.