Google Maps ‘commute’ feature is now rolling out to Android and iPhone
Earlier this week, Google announced a significant redesign for Google Maps, the introduction of a new Commute tab that would combine the functionalities of the previous Drive and Transit tabs. The change is meant to improve the overall commute experience, shorten commute times, and add a new music streaming feature. The update is now rolling out to both Android and iPhone users.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
Trending Right Now:
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- Bloomberg reports bombshell Chinese hardware attack on US tech companies, met with swift denials
- This $80 smartwatch beats Apple’s $1,000 watch in three important ways
Google Maps ‘commute’ feature is now rolling out to Android and iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 14:54:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.