Google is pulling the plug on its experimental Inbox email app
Google has been in kind of a weird position for a little while now relative to email, what with its popular Gmail app and the much newer Inbox app that was launched in 2014 as a kind of playground for Google. A playground to try out all sorts of new features by way of helping people gey their cluttered inboxes under control, from smart replies to automatically grouping emails of certain kinds together.
BGR Top Deals:
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones just dropped to their lowest price of 2018
- Save $95 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa and Google
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s what bothers me most about the ending of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
Google is pulling the plug on its experimental Inbox email app originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 18:11:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.