Google is going to start rolling out a new Stories format like basically everybody else
Hundreds of millions of people interact with the now popular Stories format in some way every day, whether through the lens- and filter-covered Stories on Snapchat or the sticker-fied stories of Instagram's even more popular version of the same format.
Now here comes Google, which wants to bring a piece of that action to search and image results.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Instant Pot of air fryers is my new favorite way to cook
- Today’s best deals: Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, RoboVac, 4K Fire TV, 128GB microSD, Anker, sale, more
Trending Right Now:
- One more beloved Avengers character is confirmed to have survived ‘Infinity War’
- The first photos from the surface of an asteroid looks like something from a space horror movie
- iPhone XS Max destroys Galaxy Note 9 in first real-life speed test
Google is going to start rolling out a new Stories format like basically everybody else originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 20:30:42 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.