Last October, Google announced a new user interface and new features for Google Calendar on the web. It takes the modern look and feel of the mobile app and translates that to your browser, along with several significant updates for enterprises. The overhaul has already begun rolling out, but according to a blog post on Wednesday, everyone will be forced to update to the new version of Google Calendar before the end of next month.
If you opted in to Rapid Release, your calendar will automatically change over next Monday, January 8th. Those that chose the Scheduled Release plan will receive the update on January 15th, and everyone else will be moved over to the new Google Calendar on February 28th. You can opt out until then if you so choose.
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- Today’s best deals: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, $25 home security cam, perfect egg cooker, Sonos, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 shown powered on in flood of freshly leaked photos
- Science just proved that you can spot a sick person without knowing they’re sick
- Morons are obsessed with ‘raw water’ that will probably make them sick
Google is going to force you to update to its new web Calendar soon originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 18:02:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.