If you live and/or work in the Las Vegas area you're probably accustomed to seeing plenty of strange things. When CES rolls around, that means a city packed with tech nerds and executives set against a backdrop of over-the-top branding. Google hasn't had a massive presence at CES, historically speaking, but this year appears to be a whole lot different, and the company is painting Vegas white.
As various tech companies begin setting up for a big week of product reveals and awkward keynotes, Google is very clearly going all-in. As TechCrunch notes, Google is unpacking and setting up a massive monument to grab the attention of anyone within a few blocks of the Las Vegas Convention Center. "Hey Google," a nod to its increasingly popular Assistant, is plastered everywhere, including the city's public transit systems. This is going to be a crazy week.
BGR Top Deals:
- Apple brand battery cases for the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 7 are discounted on Amazon
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- Google just gave its fans a good reason not to buy a Pixel 2
- 7 new movie trailers you need to watch from this past week
Google has turned the Las Vegas into a Google ad for CES 2018 originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 08:59:42 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.