Google has a new iPhone problem, and it’s nothing to do with the iPhone X
Google just admitted to the world that notch designs are a thing that people want, and that happened because of the iPhone X. Going forward, Android P will support notch designs on Android smartphones released later this year.
But the iPhone X isn’t Google’s only iPhone nightmare. There’s something else happening in a market that seldom comes up whenever these smartphone makers talk about handset sales.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your Roku Stick or Fire TV Stick will never buffer again with this $17 accessory
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
Trending Right Now:
- You don’t have to actually care about Pi Day to get 31.4% off a new laptop
- Good lord, Android phone makers, please just stop
- 5 things you need to know about Stephen Hawking, who died overnight at age 76
Google has a new iPhone problem, and it’s nothing to do with the iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 19:13:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.