Google fans are complaining about so many different Pixel 3 problems
It goes without saying that every major phone launch is accompanied by an initial wave of problems. As people begin to explore every nook and cranny of their new smartphones, they uncover all sorts of bugs. It's the nature of the beast and it's completely unavoidable; there's simply no such thing as software that's free of all bugs. Of course, some phones ship with more problems than others and it looks like Google's new Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL flagship phones have more problems than most.
The good news is that the bulk of the issues people have uncovered so far on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are indeed software issues that can likely be fixed with relative ease thanks to software updates. The better news is that these are Pixel phones from Google, not Android phones from another vendor. That means updates will come fast and furious since they come directly from Google instead of having to be reworked by vendors and tested by carriers. But there is also bad news, of course, and it's fairly obvious: If you want one of Google's brand new flagship smartphones, there are a whole mess of problems that you're going to have to deal with until Google fixes them with future updates.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $80 smartwatch is better than the Apple Watch Series 4 in four key ways
- Google Wifi, the best-selling mesh system on Amazon, is down to its lowest price of 2018
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S10 won’t have Samsung’s most revolutionary smartphone feature of 2019
- The OnePlus 6T will debut next week, but the first OnePlus 7 details are already here
- Apple’s iPhone XR will humiliate the Pixel 3 in speed tests, just like the iPhone XS
Google fans are complaining about so many different Pixel 3 problems originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 10:12:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.