Google didn’t even announce the one Pixel 3 feature that will make everyone want the phone
After months of leaks and even a handful of early in-depth reviews that resulted from a box full of Pixel 3 XL prototypes being stolen and sold on the black market, Google on Tuesday finally unveiled its next-generation smartphone lineup. The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are improvements over their predecessors in literally every way. Well actually, there's a caveat to that last statement. The larger Pixel 3 XL might be a big step in the wrong direction where design is concerned, but only if you're among a small group of vocal Android fans who hate the iPhone X style notch at the top of the phone's display.
For everyone else, the Pixel 3 XL and smaller Pixel 3 are both fantastic phones that pack a ton of new software features into Google's most impressive smartphone hardware to date. The company spent plenty of time during its press conference in New York City on Tuesday detailing the many exciting new software features packed into its new phones, but Google obviously didn't have time to cover everything during its 90 minute presentation. There was one feature in particular, however, that probably should have been mentioned because it's the one Pixel 3 feature that should make every Android fan want the phone.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Today’s top deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue sale, Kindle Paperwhite, truly wireless earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- Google kills bid for $10 billion Pentagon contract after employee protests
- This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it
Google didn’t even announce the one Pixel 3 feature that will make everyone want the phone originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 09:23:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.