Google delivers a huge blow to the Bitcoin world: No more ads
After Facebook banned ads about cryptocurrency on its products, a practice also observed in China where crypto-related ads aren’t allowed online, Google just announced that it’ll restrict adverts for certain financial products, including cryptocurrency.
In fact, ads for Bitcoin and any kind of crypto product will not be allowed on Google AdWords starting June.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your Roku Stick or Fire TV Stick will never buffer again with this $17 accessory
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
Trending Right Now:
- Good lord, Android phone makers, please just stop
- 5 things you need to know about Stephen Hawking, who died overnight at age 76
- Can’t wait to play ‘Fortnite’ on your phone? Sign up for ‘FortCraft’ instead
Google delivers a huge blow to the Bitcoin world: No more ads originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 17:59:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.