Apple is sticking with its Tuesday release cycle for iOS 11.3 betas, since the latest version -- that's iOS 11.3 beta 3 for those keeping score at home -- is available for developers to download right now.
The iOS 11.3 betas have proven to be a goldmine so far. The first beta brought us a bunch of new features, including new Animoji, a version of ARKit, and some battery health data. iOS 11.3 beta 2, released a week ago today, brought us new battery health features, including a toggle that lets users with older batteries disable the "performance enhancements" that got Apple in so much trouble. We're still combing through the release notes to see if there are new features this week, or whether we're just getting the dreaded stability improvements and bugfixes.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s crazy how much better the Fire TV Stick and Roku Stick are with this simple $20 accessory
- A mattress topper that basically turns any bed into a cloud is Amazon’s deal of the day
Trending Right Now:
- New leak reaffirms the worst news we’ve heard about Samsung’s Galaxy S9
- New website tracks Musk’s Tesla Roadster and Starman as they fly through space
- Dog food recall: Here are all the brands and products being withdrawn