Get a first look at ‘Making a Murderer: Part 2’ in the brand new trailer
In late 2015, Netflix released Making a Murderer, an incredibly popular true crime documentary which explores the possibility that two men in Wisconsin were wrongly convicted of murder and sent to prison for a crime they did not, in fact, commit. Specifically, the series chronicles the story of Steven Avery and his 16-year old nephew Brendan Dassey who were both convicted of first degree murder for the killing of Teresa Halbach.
Similar to the first incarnation of Serial, Making a Murderer resonated with viewers due a seemingly endless number of mistakes and questionable decisions by investigators whose behavior, at times, was shockingly unprofessional. Adding another layer of intrigue to the story, Avery was arrested for the Halbach murder at the same time that he had a $36 million lawsuit against Maintowoc County for a previous wrongful conviction that resulted in him serving 18 years in prison for a crime he did not commit.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Nest’s Learning Thermostat is down to its lowest price since Prime Day
Trending Right Now:
- Exclusive Pixel 3 camera features leak ahead of Google’s media event
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- Google finally unveils the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
Get a first look at ‘Making a Murderer: Part 2’ in the brand new trailer originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 12:10:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.