Generation 4 Pokemon are coming to ‘Pokemon Go’ in the near future
Almost a year after introducing the first Generation 3 Pokemon from the Hoenn region, Pokemon Go is finally making its way to the next generation. On Tuesday, Pokemon Go developer Niantic announced that fresh Pokemon from the Sinnoh region will soon begin to appear in Pokemon Go, and in preparation of their arrival, the development team is making a few changes to the game balance "to promote an improved overall experience."
We don't actually know when we can expect to see the first Gen 4 Pokemon, but if it's anything like the Gen 3 rollout, we'll probably get the new Pokemon piecemeal over the next several months. Gen 4 Pokemon debuted in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, both of which hit the Nintendo DS in Japan back in 2006.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Everyone’s favorite leather cases are finally ready for the iPhone XS and XS Max
Trending Right Now:
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- The new iPad Pro’s key features were just leaked
Generation 4 Pokemon are coming to ‘Pokemon Go’ in the near future originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 19:04:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.