Now that we're a few years deep into the latest gaming console generation, we expect to see significant deals on Black Friday, and that's exactly what we got last week as both Sony and Microsoft fought for your dollars with steep discounts on the Xbox One S and PS4. But even though Black Friday has ended, Cyber Monday is here to take its place, and many of the best deals that were active last week are still available at GameStop today.
If you're looking for some new hardware, GameStop has you covered as the Xbox One S is still on sale, starting at $189.99 for the cheapest option. GameStop is also selling the PS4 Pro (which usually costs $400) for $349.99 -- a perfect companion for those of you who also bought a 4K TV this Black Friday.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
- Amazon’s Instant Pot deal for Cyber Monday is even better than its Black Friday best-seller
Trending Right Now:
- Flat Earth believer conveniently cancels homemade rocket launch
- Another report says Galaxy S9 will launch in January, and another flagship is coming early too
- Madman creates thermic lance ‘lightsaber,’ and you wouldn’t want to fight it
GameStop’s Cyber Monday 2017 sale has huge discounts on games and consoles originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 18:56:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.