Game of Thrones star: Final season will be “heartbreaking” and you’ll have your “mind blown”
So it's going to be like this, apparently. The final season of Game of Thrones doesn't get here until 2019, but the cast is starting to excel at giving us excruciatingly good teases about what's in store for the last go-round of HBO's landmark series.
In an interview with The Hindustan Times a few days ago, for example, actress Nathalie Emmanuel says the final season is going to bring everything to a close in a way that's "incredibly satisfying for people." But she also says it will be "heartbreaking." Emmanuel, who plays Daenerys Targaryen confidant Missandei, adds even more cryptically that she feels "like people will have their mind blown when they watch the final one."
BGR Top Deals:
- The Echo Dot, 4K Fire TV, and Amazon’s hottest new device were all just discounted
- 38 different best-selling Kindle books are on sale for up to 80% off, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Hubble just took a brand new photo that will make you feel completely insignificant
- New ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler tells us how the ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
- Behold: The foldable Samsung Galaxy F of your dreams
Game of Thrones star: Final season will be “heartbreaking” and you’ll have your “mind blown” originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 12:02:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.