‘Game of Thrones’ creator says Gandalf’s death is why he constantly kills off his characters
Game of Thrones creator George R.R. Martin got asked for his vote as part of PBS' The Great American Read, which features celebrities weighing in with what they think is the most beloved book in the country.
Turns out, he thinks the honor should go not to his own books about Westeros but to another epic fantasy series. About Middle Earth.
BGR Top Deals:
- No, you’re not dreaming… AirPods are actually in stock on Amazon with a rare discount
- How to barely spend any money when you finally cut the cord
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- Scientists finally have a suitable explanation for Jupiter’s weirdly colorful bands
- Samsung can’t stop mocking Apple and the iPhone X in its Galaxy Note 9 commercials
‘Game of Thrones’ creator says Gandalf’s death is why he constantly kills off his characters originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 11 Aug 2018 at 18:17:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.