Unlike iPhone and iPads, most Android smartphones and tablets have expandable memory via microSD cards, which can hold as much as 400GB of extra data. But what if the next Samsung flagship actually came with 512GB of built-in storage?
Samsung announced on Tuesday that it has started mass-producing the industry’s first 512GB embedded storage solution. Just in time for the Galaxy S9’s launch?
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- These Amazon best-sellers convert any car’s headlights to LEDs for just $25
Trending Right Now:
- Apple has started selling an unlocked iPhone X from its online store
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Purported Galaxy S9 specs sheet listed in sketchy leak
Galaxy S9 with 512GB of built-in storage may be more than a pipe dream originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 11:15:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.