Galaxy S9 tops iPhone X in the latest Consumer Reports smartphone ratings
This shouldn't come as much of a surprise if you've kept up with Consumer Reports' smartphone ratings over the past few years, but Samsung's Galaxy S9 and S9+ have tied for the top spot in the most recent ratings. Last weekend, the group revealed that, despite the Galaxy S9 and S9+ failing to significantly improve upon the previous models, the two each received a total score of 81, which places them ahead of the S8 Active and S8 Plus atop the list.
Samsung's latest flagships continue to do exceptionally well on the Consumer Reports list while Apple's phone, while also well-received, can't seem to break through. In the latest ratings, Apple's iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 come in at sixth and seventh, respectively, while the iPhone X slots in right behind at number eight.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- Amazon has a $30 spy pen that covertly records 1080p video
Trending Right Now:
- Facebook tracks you even if you’re not a user, and you can’t really do anything about it
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
Galaxy S9 tops iPhone X in the latest Consumer Reports smartphone ratings originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 17:02:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.