Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
Samsung's new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship smartphones are two of the most impressive handsets the world has ever seen. They feature a design that is sleek and stunning, albeit not entirely new. They also feature power and performance that outshine even Apple's latest iPhone models in some tests. Those who follow the industry know that this is the first time in the modern smartphone era that we've seen a current-generation Android phone outperform a current-generation iPhone — and not just on paper or in benchmark tests, but in real-world speed tests as well. On top of all that, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ smartphone duo pack new "Super Speed Dual Pixel" camera, which is almost certainly the best camera we've seen on any smartphone currently available in the United States.
There is plenty to be impressed with when it comes to Samsung's new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. Even still, the smartphone duo's best feature is still the same thing that has made every flagship Samsung phone so great over the past few years. That's right, we're talking about the display. That big, bright, positively gorgeous Super AMOLED display. Unfortunately, however, it looks like some Galaxy S9 and S9+ owners are experiencing an aggravating problem with the screens on their smartphones.
BGR Top Deals:
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
- It’s easy to see why everyone loves this deeply discounted surround sound system on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
- Ever wonder why you have eyebrows? Scientists think they now have the answer
- Apple’s HomePod is off to a slow and disappointing start, which surprises no one
Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 08:51:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.