Galaxy Note 9 vs. iPhone X: 5 ways Samsung outshines Apple’s iPhone
We can't say we were surprised by anything Samsung announced on Thursday (okay fine, a $1,250 Samsung phone is a little surprising), but the Galaxy Note 9 is finally official nevertheless. It's not the most exciting new smartphone out there, but there's precious little question that it's the best option in the world right now if you want a cutting-edge Android phone with plenty of power, killer battery life, and a stunning display. And despite the fact that it looks almost exactly like last year's Galaxy Note 8, Samsung's new camera smarts and the Bluetooth-equipped S Pen stylus do add at least some compelling new features into the mix.
Will those new features and all that power be enough to help the Galaxy Note 9 avoid suffering the same fate as the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, which are expected to be Samsung's worst-selling Galaxy S phones since 2012? That remains to be seen. What we can say for certain, however, is that the Note 9 is a terrific modern smartphone that even manages to outshine the iPhone X — the best-selling smartphone on the planet — in several important ways. In this post, we'll examine our five favorites.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has MacBook Pro and MacBook Air refurbs at deep discounts
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds on Amazon are on sale for $17 today
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
- More evidence all three new iPhones will ditch the feature everyone loves
- Huawei just trolled Samsung hours before its Galaxy Note 9 announcement
Galaxy Note 9 vs. iPhone X: 5 ways Samsung outshines Apple’s iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 12:19:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.