Galaxy Note 9 rumored to have one feature the iPhone X lacks
It’s too early to get excited about Samsung’s second flagship of the year, but a new Galaxy Note 9 rumor says the phone may offer users the kind of feature the iPhone X — and any other all-screen phone out there — lacks: a fingerprint sensor under the display.
This isn’t the first time we have heard about Samsung working on such screen technology. But Samsung won’t be the only smartphone maker to launch such devices this year, or the first, assuming the report is accurate.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
Trending Right Now:
- Melting glaciers aren’t just causing sea levels to rise – they’re causing the ocean floor to sink
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
Galaxy Note 9 rumored to have one feature the iPhone X lacks originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 16:06:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.