Battery explosions are a thing of the past for Samsung phones. But that doesn’t mean Samsung’s latest flagships are immune to battery issues of their own.
Some Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S8+ users have begun to report unusual battery behavior. Once the battery is depleted, the phone won’t turn on even when it’s connected to a charger. Samsung said that it’s investigating the matter, which has affected only a small number of customers.
Meanwhile, various users have discovered a new abnormal behavior which may lead to severe battery drain.
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- Today’s best deals: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, $25 home security cam, perfect egg cooker, Sonos, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 shown powered on in flood of freshly leaked photos
- Science just proved that you can spot a sick person without knowing they’re sick
- Severe Intel security issue may impact all Macs and Windows PCs
Galaxy Note 8, S8 users report that their screens are waking up on their own originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 20:06:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.