Free iOS Apps Today: Download Paid Apps for Free, September 18, 2017
It’s a good day for mobile gamers as most of today’s apps are games.
Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Currencies – The Smart Currency Converter
Introducing Currencies 2.0, your new currency converter. Available on iPhone and Apple Watch.
This brand new version has been rethought and rebuilt from scratch. Currencies 2.0 takes a completely new approach to exchange rate conversions.
All your currencies in one place – Set the source currency, set an amount and scroll through over 160 currencies to quickly convert them.
Recent and favorite currencies – Swipe left-to-right on any currency to add it to your Favorites, which are always visible on top. Recently used currencies are also stored nearby in order to make them accessible quickly.
Intelligent converter – Paste any text that includes a numeric value into Currencies on your iPhone and the app will figure out what to do. Include a currency code or symbol and Currencies will automatically set it as the source currency!
Currency lookup – Easily search through dozens of currencies from the search field. Don’t know which currency is being used in a particular country? No problem! Search for a country name and the related currency will show up in the results!
Location aware – Currencies can track your location and can automatically set the local currency as your source when you travel to another country. Neat!
Motorsport Manager Mobile
This is your racing team. Hire drivers, develop your car and invest in technology.
Work with your drivers to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
Formulate the ideal pitstop strategy to win races.
Watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
React to weather changes, crashes and safety car periods.
Win championships across the world to reach the pinnacle of motorsport.
A musical match-3 RPG brimming with pirates, ships, loot, and more gold than you can shake your rusty hook at!
Move your pirate around the board by matching 3 or more tiles. With each match, the board shifts in the direction you swiped. Collect treasure as you visit mysterious jungle, desert, ice, and fire islands to reassemble a legendary Ultimate Sea Shanty. Fight to the death with evil pirates and monsters. Or, blast them with your arsenal of handy skills!
* Universal App & iCloud for pirates on the go! Pick up exactly where you left off on any device.
* Choose from 100 hats, shirts, swords, heads, and more to customize your pirate.
* Use special skills to dodge enemies, collect extra loot, or win epic boss battles.
* Build countless (okay, nine) different ships that improve your pirate’s buffs and stats.
* Complete side quests and 50 GameCenter achievements — you’ll be plundering for days.
* Great replay value! Randomly generated islands keep the game going after completing the Ultimate Sea Shanty.
* Share your exploits and pictures of your pirate with built-in Facebook and Twitter.
iBasket Pro – Street Basketball
The best basketball game is here! With more game modes and challenges, iBasket is one of the most addictive basketball games of the moment. Get ready for the competition and demonstrate you’re the king of the court! iBasket comes back refreshed with many new features. If you used to like it before, now you’ll love it!
— HOW TO PLAY —
The mechanics of the game is very simple. You should try to score the maximum number of balls inside the basket at the proposed time. The ball will appear in different positions and distances so you have to calculate the trajectory and shooting power.
– Trace the trajectory of the ball by moving your finger on the screen.
– Help yourself with the dashed line to score.
– Separate your finger from the screen to launch it.
Pinball Breaker Forever
Pinball Breaker Forever merges pinball and brick breaking mechanics to produce a supercharged twitchy randomly generated endless gaming experience, with a vibe from the 80’s! Easy to play, hard to master!!
Monster-Blocks appear in waves and slowly go down the screen one after the other. Protect your city from the invaders by destroying the blocks before they reach the bottom of the screen.
Side tracks with optional skill shot mini-games will increase your score and add another twist to the game.
– Endless randomly generated levels
– 6 types of power-ups like explosions, unstoppable ball or multiballs
– 15 types of side track mini-game like target arrays, bumpers, spinners or laser
– Progress through power-ups, skill shots and cosmetic unlocks
– Many types of blocks with different behaviour
– Replaykit for replays and shares
– Tactical aiming: scan the maps for weaknesses and power-ups to increase your efficiency
The post Free iOS Apps Today: Download Paid Apps for Free, September 18, 2017 appeared first on Apple Gazette.