Free iOS Apps Today: Download Paid Apps for Free, May 17, 2018
Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE OPEN WORLD
Run, swim and fly through glistening waterfalls and rivers, overgrown forests, sky-high mountains and ancient dungeons. Shape change into powerful dragons, soaring eagles, quick-footed deer and more.
EXPLORE AND STORY MODES
Ready for adventure? The Ballad of BrightRidge and Love & Tin are two magical adventures in Story Mode. Or choose Explore mode and experience BrightRidge without quests or enemies. Can you find the ancient whale that swims the oceans? Or the hidden ruins that dot the land?
SHAPE CHANGE POWERS
Unlock the power to change into several species and explore BrightRidge from a new perspective. Soar through the sky as a golden eagle or a winged dragon. Run through the forests and a wily fox or dashing deer. Barge through the land as a towering Tree Ent and flutter peacefully among the flowers as a delicate butterfly (a fan favourite!).
Become a nature photographer and take and save beautiful pictures of this gorgeous and vast landscape. Will you photograph an elusive deer drinking by the river? Or perhaps capture a golden sunset amid ancient ruins? Need help hunting the animals down? Use your Spirit View to magically track animals, each with their own habitat and behavior.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WORLD
Extensive options let you customize almost anything at anytime. Change time of day, turn on Watercolor mode and experience a living painting, add effects and filters and more. On newer devices you can turn up the detail for an even more beautiful and immersive experience.
LEGENDS AND LORE
Legend Spots dot the land waiting to be discovered. Each one tells a bit about the people, places and history of BrightRidge. Or visit the cozy halls of BrightRidge Inn, sit by the fireplace, dance with the guests, or listen to their stories.
Join the Epic Battles in this most addicting turn-based strategy war-chess game with game play similar to classic Heroes of Might and Magic series.
Clash Warlords features the zone exploration, turn-based combat system, as well as card collecting aspects, with a throughly developed simulation system, as well as an abundant number of challenging campaigns. The thrilling, mind-challenging gameplay will keep war-chess gamefans gripped for hours. Get ready to enjoy more than 60 action-packed strategy simulation levels that await you! Let the War begin! Command your heroes to Charge!
Now Introducing [Arena] for PVP (Player Versus Player)
This is a brand new feather of the game which allow players fight against each other, get upgraded and ranking.
[Arena] is like a mini game incorporates serval parts as below:
Players can choose the heroes, troops and tactic cards to be ready for the battle.
In this area, players can fight against some mighty BOSS (AI) to earn some experience to upgrade their battle level in Arena.
This module has 4 compartments : Training room, Ranking Room, Rank, Playback collection
1. In the training room all the equipments are united provided to players and their battle results will not count for ranking.
2 .In the ranking room players will be using their own equipments and battle results will be used to rank.
3. A Leaderboard of up to 60 top players can be seen in the ranking area.
4. Playback allows players review their recent battles or check other player’s battle by using a playback reference id.
Players can get rewards by accomplish Quests provided and difference quests are showing here according to players’s level.
Where players can shop for some props and tokens specialised for Arena.
Have fun in the [Arena]! we will continuously improve it!
Memory is the fastest and easiest way to keep track of your memories.
There are no unnecessary distractions in Memory.
No loading, no ads, no delays, no in-app purchases.
Just write what you are thinking.
– Categorise notes by color
– Lock with Touch ID
– Dropbox backup
– Search for memos by text
– Use 3D Touch to preview memos
– Widget is provided with abundant features
Memory is made to be used as simply as possible.
Don’t miss a thing.
Don’t be interrupted by releasing the shutter.
Wireless shutter release enables you to strike various poses.
“Remote Selfie” enables you to take a picture using your Bluetooth headset as a wireless shutter release for the camera on your iPhone or iPod touch. And, you can take a picture using your iPhone’s bundle ear-remote as wired shutter release.
Do you have a Bluetooth headset? Then you can use it as a wireless shutter release for your camera.
* How to use *
1. Connect bluetooth headset with your iPhone.
(In setting->Bluetooth->Your Headset should be connected)
2. Launch the “Remote Selfie”
3. For activating the connection, you may need to press the ‘play'(?) button of your bluetooth headset
4. If bluetooth headset connected, use your bluetooth headset as wireless shutter release
Crazy Alarm is no ordinary Alarm app. Now you can choose how you wake up every morning. Pick a method that works for you. Crazy alarm lets you set alarms with multiple disarm mode.
– Take photos of certain items you want to use as a disarm method, and the alarm will stop only after you match the picture. We love setting it to our toothbrush or coffee maker.
– If you want to make sure you wake up smiling every morning, choose the smile to turn off and a big smile is the only thing that will make your alarm stop.
– If you want to wake up ready to go, use the steps to turn off method and select how many steps you need to take to turn off the alarm
– You can also use the Shake to turn off method in which shaking your phone vigorously is the only way to deactivate alarm
– If you want to wake up mentally active, choose the Math exercise turn off method and select one of the three different math options.
– Don’t need all these crazy alarm methods? You can use it as a regular alarm app with the traditional disarm method
I think you get the idea, every likes waking up in different ways, so pick something that works best for you and achieve that goal to wake up on time.
If you are one of those people who has an extremely tough time waking up, set up a series of alarms with different modes. No more excuse to be late.
The post Free iOS Apps Today: Download Paid Apps for Free, May 17, 2018 appeared first on Apple Gazette.